Luís Queiró (nascido em 2 de julho de 1953 em Coimbra) é um político Português e membro do Parlamento Europeu para o Partido Social Democrata, Partido Popular coligação; parte do Partido Popular Europeu-Democratas Europeus grupo.
Luís Queiró (born July 2, 1953 in Coimbra) is a Portuguese politician and Member of the European Parliament for the Social Democratic Party–People's Party coalition; part of the European People's Party–European Democrats group.
- Graduate in law (Coimbra, 1978).
Legal adviser to the Ministry of Defence (1979-1982). National defence course assessor (1982). Legal adviser for the public company responsible for airports and air traffic (1983-1992).
- Chairman of the Centrist Youth (1980). Chairman of the local Political Executive of the CDS party, Cascais (1981-1985); Chairman of the Lisbon District Political Executive of the CDS (1986-1992); member of the National Political Executive and Administrative
- Executive of the CDS-PP party (1992-1996); member of the National Political Executive and National Council of the CDS-PP (1998); member of the International Relations Executive of the CDS-PP (1999); Chairman of the CDS-PP Congress (since 2001). Vice-Chairman of the EDS (European Democratic Students) (1979-1980).
- Member of the Assembly of the Republic (1995-1999); Chairman of the CDS-PP parliamentary group (1998-1999).
- Member of the European Parliament (since 1999); during the fifth parliamentary term, inter alia, Vice-Chairman of the UEN Group and alternate member of the Convention.
Vice-Chairman: Committee on Transport and Tourism
Member: Subcommittee on Security and Defence, Delegation for relations with the countries of Central America
Substitute: Committee on Foreign Affairs, Delegation for relations with Mercosur